Thank you for interest in the J.Maxwell Mackenzie Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism Fellowship at University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital .If you are interested in a fellowship position, we accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
All applicants are required to include the following information in their ERAS Application:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcripts including MSPE
- Complete USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3
- ECFMG information(if applicable)
- J1 visas are sponsored. H1B visas are not sponsored
Resident Stipends and Benefits:
Salaries and benefits are re-negotiated yearly. 2016-2017 figures include a PGY-4 salary of approximately $58,917.00, with a $1,500/year professional allowance, subject to adjustment. Additional funds are available to support first and second year fellows travelling to present abstracts at national meetings.